Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting Back To Other Projects

Rita's House Socks are done! The garter stitch sole worked out great.
I worked the afterthought heel on 20 sts, leaving 16 for the instep.
Hope they fit!



Here's the start of the Juliet Cardigan that I am knitting for my sis, Rita.
She saw the pattern knit up at her local yarn shop.
It calls for a gauge of 14sts per inch. Caron One Pound yarn and size 8 needles gave me the right gauge.


I spend yesterday catching up on some Tivo'd shows and working on putting together the small granny square baby-ghan.
I'll have pictures soon.

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I love the garter stitch soles!

LizzieK8 said...

Why gs soles? Any particular reason? I'm asking cuz Youngest Son wears out the bottoms of his socks sooooooooooooooooooo fast and I'm looking for some way to slow it down.