Saturday, May 24, 2008

40 Pairs of Mittenz

Warning - If you are reading my blog anywhere besides here (http://knittingnonni.blogspot.com) - it's been stolen and reposted.
Always check the address bar to see if you are on the correct site.
This is called blog scraping and people do it to make money by diverting traffic to their site.
To check and see if your blog's been stolen - Go here: http://www.copyscape.com/



I'm up to 40 pairs of Mittenz for the 2008 Mittenz Challenge!



The 2 very bright red pairs are a pattern on 2 needles that I have been working on.
I'm still tweeking and might change it to knit in the round or maybe both ways.

One pair of bright pink ones was crocheted using this pattern.
The 2nd pair of bright pink ones and the little striped red pair are just a basic mitten pattern.

The "Good & Plenty" mittens are 3 strands of yarn and are knit from Susan B. Anderson's 45 Minute Mitten pattern. PDF here

The 2 pairs of orangey ones are knit with 2 strands and improvising as I go along.



My 41st Pair of Mittenz in the works!

3 comments:

Joan said...

That's impressive! I'm nowhere near that amount but usually have a pair in the works. I love the crocheted one. That was in a Workbasket magazine a loooong time ago and I've loved it ever since.

LizzieK8 said...

Good collection. I haven't cast on anything today it's already afternoon.

hakucho said...

That's a lot of mittens...beautiful :)