Monday, April 09, 2007

Blogging Blahs

I've got the Blogging Blahs.... but fortunately not the knitting blahs.
And I've finished my crocheted 8 point star blanket - yipee!




Here is a close up - the colors are closer to the actual ones in this picture.





It measures about 44" across.

My next crochet project will probably be a ripple rectangle blanket.

On to knitting where I have finished a garter stitch baby sweater.





This started out as a big rectangle. I used an old pattern from Meredith Glover for the inspiration. It was a little fussy knitting because I had to keep some of the stitches on separate needles or holders. Next time I might just knit 2 mitered squares and add sleeves later.

I have more FO's to report, just have to unload the camera and post.

Too many things to do around here lately - taxes, doctors, weeds, and aching joints!

4 comments:

Monika said...

Oh Mariella your Star is sparkling beautiful! Congratulations! You make me want to do something like it as well. Ist it hard? No -no time, so much other stuff to do. Haveing almost the same "problems" as you, aching elbows, weeds ... ;o)
The baby sweater is awesome! Give the blogging blah a kick in the behind!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Fabulous work!

Gail said...

The blanket is just beautiful Mariella. You always pick the nicest colors for projects!

Sofia L said...

Thanks for this blog posst