Thursday, April 26, 2007

On Hooks & Needles

The WIPs I have on my hooks and needles this week.

Ripple #2 and wow is this bright or what?




The Crochet Square Blanket
I have about 14 more squares to do and then join.





Curve of Pursuit blanket that I must finish. I only have a few more color repeats and then the border.





Rita's Vest has to be sewn together.




Cottage Creations Babies & Bears Sweater
It starts at the sleeve then increases up to the middle where you put it on a holder and start the other side. I'm working both sides at the same time because it's no fun going back to the beginning for the 2nd side. Sorta like knitting 2 socks at the same time. Good thing I have 2 - 16" circs.

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a nice batch of UFOs. Lots of different things to work on, nice colors.

Fun!

Vada said...

Can I just say that you are amazing! I'm so envious right now. I should have some FO and WIP up by tomorrow morning. :)