Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday's Wip Update

Ready for my line-up? Here are my 5 current WIPs.

WIP#1 - Crocheted Ripple blanket/lapghan from this pattern.
I'm using colors that were listed as the favorite colors of the Cheyenne River Reservation.





WIP #2
Another crocheted granny square blanket. I plan on 49 squares - 7x7
Using up more of that stash yarn - especially lots of white and some Moda Dea sock yarn.



WIP #3
Remember this poufy creature? It looked like a hat, but it is really a Ten Point Sunburst blanket.




Other side with lots of ends to weave in as I go along. And I am using a big #9 - 60" Addi Turbo circular needle. I like the drape of worsted wt with #9 needles, so I jumped on a half-price sale when Knitpicks was selling them.





WIP #4
This is part of a diagonal rectangle for a vest for my sis, Rita. I have one more rectangle to go!




WIP #5
I am slowly working on these - small and difficult for me with those teeny tiny needles -
but a good way to use up some of that stash sock yarn.






A little FO - These are from a Debbie Bliss pattern and I added the ribbed cuff. Even with #2 needles and sport yarn, these came out a child's size. I sure knit loosely.

2 comments:

Monika said...

What can I say, you are so prolific! The ripple blanket, wonderful! The star burst blanket - wonderful! How big can you go with this? Looking forward to the granny squares blanket. Cute baby booties too!

Tracy Batchelder said...

You have a lot going on, but I know you'll get it all done. You've already made good progress. Everything looks great. The blankets are gorgeous.