Saturday, February 17, 2007

Finished Objects

I finished this seaming up my machine & handknit sweater sometime ago, but have not been feeling well enough to post. Today I am trying to catch up on all computer chores, email, etc.

So I proudly present the Finished Object!



Conclusion - I think I like this construction method!



And here is a cute little baby sized poncho I crocheted. I added the ribbon just for show and instead of fringe, I crocheted a little loopy edging.

Pattern can be found here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poncho is adoreable.

Ann said...

I love the way the sweater turned out, Mariella. I may have to unpack the Bond myself before long!

Linda S. said...

I love the sweater. I have just learned to use 2 and 3 colors in my knitting and can hardly wait to try my first sweater.

Linda S. said...

PS...The poncho is sweet, too. I wish I had a little girl to make one for..grin.. but the great-grands are both boys..

Tracy Batchelder said...

The sweater is a winner! And, the poncho is so cute! Glad you're feeling better.

Monika said...

Both, sweater and poncho are adorable!