Saturday, January 05, 2008

Last Year's FO's

And a look back at last year's resolutions.

1. Knit From My Stash - yup! I did that and limited my new yarn purchases.

2. Reduce my pattern library by 1/3. Did that too - gave away lots of magazines and books.

3. Finish the WIPs - uhhh.... didn't even make a dent but I did finish some :)

4. Work on 2 projects at a time before starting a new one - HA HA HA- I knew I would not keep that one!


Now For The FO's of 2007

50 Hats
27 Mittens
23 Small Sweaters
14 Blankets/Lapghans
13 Pairs of Booties
12 Pairs of Slippers
8 Scarves
8 Pairs of Wristers
5 Pairs of Socks
3 Ponchos/shawls
1 Pair of Legwarmers
1 Crochet Purse

For A Grand Total of 165 Handmade Items!


So what have I resolved to do this year?

Probably the same as last year but with focus on finishing those aging WIPs!


See what I found while searching for some yarn? A little blue sweater that just needed the button bands and the buttons. UFO to FO!



Pattern - I don't remember
Yarn - probably Red Heart

2 comments:

LizzieK8 said...

And don'tcha just wonder why we just didn't go ahead and finish it the first place??? I find those UFOs all the time....

Tracy Batchelder said...

Looks like it was a good year!