Saturday, January 19, 2008

Be Back In A Few Days!



I'm still here in Morrison Colorado visiting my daughter and family.
Sure is beautiful with all the snow - not alot of snow, but just enough to create some lovely views.

And I celebrated my 62nd birthday complete with birthday cake and a Moraccan lamb dinner. I took pictures - will post later.

Earlier in the week I visited a very nice yarn shop in Littleton Colorado - Cottage Yarns - and found this really cute pattern. Trails & Ditches Hoodie by Brown Sheep Yarn Company.



Knitting it up for my grandson but making it slightly larger because it only goes up to size 6. Making it up larger would make it last at least one more season, I hope :)




Be back on the 23rd with more news. I left my Heet The Feet slippers behind and I sure want to finish them!

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Gorgeous sunrise (sunset?)! Enjoy your visit. Happy Birthday!

kathy b said...

What a lovely image for us. Thank yo so much.
May you have birthday joys all month.
I like your new knitup