Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Knitting Has Resumed

The Surfer Boy has gone back to Colorado and now it is boring around here....
So much fun to be with the young ones and going, going, going everywhere!
We went to all the old places I used to take my kids years ago.
This picture from my cell phone at Huntington City Beach, Calif.




Now for what is on my needles and hooks to keep me from being so bored :)

Neopolitan Baby Blanket
From Knit One, Stripe Too by Candace Eisner Strick
This one is for my soon to be granddaughter!




Still making mittens! Here is July's crop.




A little baby sweater on the needles - the Telemark Pullover
It's a free Ravelry download.




This is my July stack of reading material

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

It's great that you had a nice long visit, but it must seem very quiet around your house now. Knitting and reading will fill the void. Exciting news that there is a granddaughter on the way to knit for!

LizzieK8 said...

That sweater looks great. I downloaded the pattern and may CO it on soon!

I love the Neopolitan blanket. I have some sock yarn like that.

Good on you for the mittens. Other than the KAL, I'm somewhat mittened out!