Monday, July 23, 2007

Yarn Bargain

I'm back from my short vacation but I had lots of fun just hanging out with my sis!

One of the places we went to was the East Bay Depot. I had been to the original store a few years ago and I had fun digging thru all the bins.
This time I found some great old booklets and some pretty Red Heart for more hats and mittens.
$5 for this lot!







My sis saw this lovely scarf at her local LYS and she chose these colors and she bought the yarn so I guess that has no conflict with my KFYS rules!




Not much else to report. I have to get back into my mitten knitting but want to start the scarf and some other new projects I saw in Blogland!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Wow that East Bay Depot must be so cool! I've been reading your blog for awhile, but have not commented. I just got my blog figured out :) You make beautiful mittens, and the colors! You do a wonderful job! I'm going to work on your sideways mitten pattern! I can't wait to see the scarf you are going to make!

Tracy Batchelder said...

All that for $5? What a bargain! The old pattern books are fun.