Sunday, July 08, 2007

Knitting & Rocking

I've been nominated!




Monika over at Smoking Hot Needles has nominated me as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger".
Well Golly Gee! I am honored and humbled.

I'm supposed to nominate 5 more from all the Blogs I read. I have many more than on my sidebar because I use Sage Feed.
I do enjoy everyone of the blogs I read - can't decide who I like the best - you are all great reads!

So here's a random 5

1. Ann from Sheep Shots for sure!

2. Gail from Knitamaniacs

3. The Knitting Angel

4. f.Pea

5. Sugar Bunny Boulevard

I could go on and on - I read alot of blogs :)


Mittenz Update

And another pair of Mittenz for the Rez!



I've pretty much memorized the pattern so it is easy for me to throw in mods here and there.
With these I added a few more stitches for length and only used 9 sts for the thumb - 18 instead of 20.
And if you notice there is a slight flare at the wrists - I added short rows to the edges to make them flare out.

No comments: