Friday, August 15, 2008

More News From Colorado

I've decided to stay awhile longer here - just having too much fun with my grandchildren. I hope hubby is still alive in So Cal... (just kidding - he's fine)


A girl can never have too many outfits, right?
Here's the little one's wardrobe.
And I just had to knit up a matching hat.




Thought I'd knit up a few sweaters for future use before I head back home.
This will be little granddaughter's Halloween sweater.


Yarn: Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn
Pattern: Garter Stitch Baby Cardigan



In big brother's loving arms





Still crocheting 9" squares for the Blanket Blitz!

5 comments:

Monika said...

That's one thing I love about having a baby. Buying clothes. You've got lovely outfits there. The hat is so cute on her head. Big brother looks quite serious, knowing how special his sister is, eh?

Tracy Batchelder said...

Love seeing the hat in action! And I'm really excited about the sweater pattern. I may have to knit one.

Anonymous said...

she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

her big brother is quite the handsome guy

Mimi said...

Wow!! enjoy!! the pics just brought a big smile to my face. You are walking into a girly colored yarn world. I so enjoyed peeking at the clothes. We have both been blessed with beautiful grandchldren and the desire to knit, crochet, and supply them with every yarnie goodie. What fun to get to see out stuff in action. Well my computer is messed up hope this makes it this time.

kathy b said...

LOVE the hat you created with those colors. Lovely that the brown shows off everything else!