Sunday, December 21, 2008

Forgotten FO's

I had forgotten all about these FO's, so thought I'd post them.

First is a pair of Mittenz, showing how they look before seaming and after.





Next is a pair of Kidlett Mittenz with stripes.


Answers To Some Comments:

Amy - thanks for the award! I've been so very busy lately I have not had time to respond but I will.

Carol, Sandy and anyone else that would like the instructions for the double and triple roll brimmed hats: I am still waiting for Karen to write up the pattern. Not sure where she will post it, but I'll be sure to update the info here on my blog.

That's all for today - hope the next few days are stress free for everyone.
I've got last minute gifts to finish up AND wrap!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Both mittens are really lovely. Merry Christmas.

LizzieK8 said...

Nice ones. Did you see my Wristerz I made on Saturday?

Kathy said...

Mariella

I am posting a pillow I decided to make for my couch with your Nine patch blanket. I had two strips made, and decided we needed new pillows for the sofa. I LOVE THEM. Take a peek!

AmyS said...

Love the Kidlet Mittens! Adorable. You've done some beautiful things lately...