Monday, June 09, 2008

Two More Hatz and More




Hat #4


I finally finished weaving in all the ends and really love this hat.
It was fun and easy to knit.


It's the Checkerboard Mesa Hat by Nanette Blanchard .


Hat #5

This is my adaption of EZ's Maltese Fisherman's Hat found in Knitter's Almanac.


I fiddled with the stitch count to use worsted wt yarn on #7 needles for a gauge of 4 sts per inch.

Blankets
Here's a cute little garter stitch baby blanket I have on the needles.
It's from a book by Candace Eisner Strick - Knit One, Stripe Too
This is just one square - there are four.





Oh Let's Not Forget The Mittenz!


Two more felted pair. The ones on the left have an acrylic cuff and were modified from the Dulann Mittens. I think this makes the 50th & 51st pair.

5 comments:

quantumtea said...

A head's up for you: knittingclub.org is republishing your blog posts (and mine, and a whole bunch of others).

I've emailed the support and abuse addresses fr the host, but nothing seems to be happening. Spotted your header in the post they'd lifted from you.

Ali Hawke
http://www.quantumtea.com/blog/

Wool Winder said...

I always enjoy seeing what you're knitting. Keep it coming!

Monika said...

I like both your hats. I like tha blanket too, and your mitts are cute.

LizzieK8 said...

Hatz are great! The EZ one looks very warm.

Congrats on your Mittnz. I'm still laboring over the second one in pair 50. However, I did get 1.5 Feetz done yesterday! :)

LizzieK8 said...

You can get a banner here
http://www.copyscape.com/banners.php
for free. If you need help putting it on the top of each post let me know.