Thursday, April 03, 2008

More Mittenz!

Here you go! My 7th and 8th pair of mittens.

On the left we have the Original Sideways Mittens and on the left the new version with a longer cuff. I'll be adding the changes to my pattern in a few days. Just a matter of replacing the numbers.




So what's next? I'm not stopping this Mitten Maddnez! Since Muffatees or Wristers count too, I'm going to make 8 pair of them next.



2 Socks on 2 Circs

I'm done! And I am hooked on this method - so easy once you get them started.



Basic Sock Pattern and TLC Essentials Yarn.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Those mittens are pretty darn neat. Garter stitch is warm too. I'm not sure if you said, but do you short row the cuff so it's a bit more snug?

LizzieK8 said...

Great mittnz! I finished up a muffatte yesterday and will get pics up on my blog today. We're really hopping along, aren't we?

Wool Winder said...

Nice! I think I'll stick to my dpns though, because I love them so.

Monika said...

At first I thought you mad a pair different sized! ;o) I like the yarn you used. I bought some yarn yesterday, which might look like it knit up. The socks look great, comfy and well done. Are you knitting you socks 2 on 2 from now on?

Rindy Carpenter said...

Beautiful Mariella! I love the Butterfly Hat and the socks are awesome, love the colors. I agree with Joan, the mittens ARE pretty darn neat, I can't wait to try a pair.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

:-)