Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's Menu

Two FO's To Report!

The Lil' Darlin' sweater from Dot is done. It was a fun pattern but I got a bit tired of all the double crochet shells. They eat up inches and it seems like you are never going to get done. But the end result is a very nice heavier baby sweater. Just right for a little one in the coming cold months.







And I finished my sister's scarf! The pattern was "Yo Drop It" from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation.
Very easy pattern only I ran out of Karabella's Magic yarn so I improvised. I had lots more of the Kid Silk's Haze, so I doubled that up and knit extensions on either end with a sort of ruffle.







This Week's Wips

1. My "Rescued Squares Afghan" - I am having fun crocheting different granny squares to add

2. Another Baby Bog by EZ - Trying to make this one smaller than the last one

3. A crocheted squares babyghan. I'm using up all the lt wt yarn double. Not a fan of baby wt yarn.

4. Dishcloths mostly from this pattern

5. A slip stitch hat from Lion Brand's Just Hats book.

6. Another One Row Scarf but knitting it sideways on 182 sts - hopefully it will be long enough.

7. Purple Mittens from this pattern

8. A hat from Elaine in Brazil - Following her YouTube Video Instructions

For now that is enough!

And I have a few more FO's waiting to get their pictures taken.

1 comment:

Wool Winder said...

You're good at getting things finished. The baby sweater is adorable and the scarf looks great with the added yarn. Lots of good things on your menu!