Monday, October 08, 2007

In The Works This Week

Time for scarves and slippers and here's a great one I've started.
It is the Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf

So super easy! I'm using JoAnn's Rainbow Sensations and #13 needles.
This picture does not show true beautiful green colors .




More Baby Sweaters
My attempt at a hexagon type baby sweater is coming along, but I finally remembered why I thought this was familiar. There's a pattern in Knitters #63, called Pram Set! And I went and "uninvented" my own pattern when I had a great one to follow. Darn! I could have saved my brain power!






I've started another Rindy's Raglan with these skeins rescued from the thrift shop.





Final versions of those square booties from my Oct 4th post.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Those booties are so cute! And, I love the scarf!

Anonymous said...

I am totally fascinated by your talent in working out the pattern for the booties. They are just too precious as were the previous booties as well.

I also admire the green scarf and would like to know if you knit it with the Sensations Rainbow classic yarn or the boucle?
Was the yarn held double?

Can you tell I am a new knitter?
Your knitting is very inspiring.
I look forward to your blog each day.

Monika said...

I liked the YH scarf a lot, and made one in dark grey for my son, but boy did I get bored with this pattern!

Wool Winder said...

I love the way the variegated yarn is working out in the scarf. You'd probably get a totally different effect if you were knitting it side to side.

VovoBaisa said...

Olá vim visitar. Adorei os seus trabalhos. Parabéns!
Manda a receita deste booties de squares.
Obrigada.
Bjs.
Baísa

val carrick said...

DO YOU HAVE THE PATTERN FOR YOUR SQUARE SLIPPERS THE ONES WITH THE POINTED TOP MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS valcar@itm.com.au
THANK YOU

val carrick said...

do you have the pattern for you square slippers the ones with the pointed top thank-you