Saturday, January 27, 2007

Need A Blanket?

FO Blanket
Another little Bond blanket. It's just simple stockinette stitch with stripes of varigated for interest. What spices it up is the crocheted edging.

Conclusion: It is so easy to knit up stockinette stitch with the machine using baby wt /sport yarn. It's not so easy working the edging. Hopefully I'll work up ALL my light wt yarn and be done with it!




Here is a closeup of the edging. I found the idea and pattern here




Blanket On The Needles
I'm still plugging along on that Baby Clouds blanket. One would think that I would have finished this bulky knit quickly, but I am not liking knitting the nubby texture. Still it's knitting up the stash!

1 comment:

Wool Winder said...

The crochet trim is just beautiful. Yay, for knitting from the stash! A lot of people talk about it, but you are doing it.