Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cute Little Raglan

Raglan sweater is now complete!



And I've already got another one on the needles!

Knit From My Stash Report

I don't have a count of how much yards or skeins of yarn I have because I gave up counting long ago :) Let's just say too much! Instead I have been working on knitting up the mesh bins I posted about earlier and NOT buying any new yarn unless absolutely necessary.

So today I can brag that I have emptied one mesh bin and I have not purchased any yarn this month. It feels great to have turned that yarn into nice warm things for people that really need them.

3 comments:

Monika said...

This is an adorable little raglan! Congrats on the yarn diet! I'm sooooo weak, purchased yarn three times this month! ;o)

Wool Winder said...

Way to go! Cute little sweater!

Sandy said...

Mariella: Any chance you could lead me to where you got the pattern for the "little raglan?"